Use the App to make the most of Pizza Expo
The Pizza Expo 2018 App is now available. Start planning your International Pizza Expo experience today.
To download, choose from the following:
Seven features to enhance your Pizza Expo experience
This year’s app is packed with features to help you make the most of your Pizza Expo week, from connecting to exhibitors and other pizzeria operators and finding deals to setting up your can’t miss events. Explore these seven features:
- My Planner — Allows you to create your own calendar of seminars, events and exhibitor appointments.
- Exhibitor Listings and Show Floor Mapping — You can search for exhibitors by name or product, then view their booth location on the Exhibit Hall floor.
- Show Specials and Product Gallery — Find special deals and featured products on the Show Floor.
- Education Program — Find speakers and session topics of interest and add them to your calendar.
- Special Events — Descriptions of Pizza Expo’s competitions, keynote speeches, menu demonstrations, networking events and other activities.
- App Networking Functions — Create your own profile within the Pizza Expo app and share it with other attendees to find, favorite and message those at the show who share your interests.
- Social Media — Follow Facebook and Twitter posts @PizzaExpo. Use the hashtag #pizzaexpo2018
April 18, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Create buzz with creative challenges This Sunday, John’s Incredible Pizza Company will host a pizza eating competition. While that event alone is nothing new, the California-based buffet and game company took it to a new level: the even is sanctioned by Major League Eating (MLE), the governing body that, according to its Web site, oversees… Read More ›
April 17, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Q&A with Jeff Bach on the creative pizza menu at Ian’s Jeff Bach is the Mad Scientist of Pizza Toppings at Ian’s Pizza. No, really. That is his title at the Wisconsin-based pizza company with six locations in Madison and Milwaukee, Denver and Seattle. Ian’s is known for its constant rotation of unique and… Read More ›
April 11, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Brothers Nick & Jared Wayne own A Tavola (a Neo-Neapolitan pizzeria with two locations) and sister concept Taglio (a Roman-style pizzeria) in Cincinnati, along with a gelato shop (La Grassa). A Tavola was featured in the April issue of Pizza Today. Here they sit down with Editor-in-Chief Jeremy White to further discuss their business. Jeremy: So… Read More ›