Use the App to make the most of Pizza Expo
The Pizza Expo 2018 App is now available. Start planning your International Pizza Expo experience today.
To download, choose from the following:
Seven features to enhance your Pizza Expo experience
This year’s app is packed with features to help you make the most of your Pizza Expo week, from connecting to exhibitors and other pizzeria operators and finding deals to setting up your can’t miss events. Explore these seven features:
- My Planner — Allows you to create your own calendar of seminars, events and exhibitor appointments.
- Exhibitor Listings and Show Floor Mapping — You can search for exhibitors by name or product, then view their booth location on the Exhibit Hall floor.
- Show Specials and Product Gallery — Find special deals and featured products on the Show Floor.
- Education Program — Find speakers and session topics of interest and add them to your calendar.
- Special Events — Descriptions of Pizza Expo’s competitions, keynote speeches, menu demonstrations, networking events and other activities.
- App Networking Functions — Create your own profile within the Pizza Expo app and share it with other attendees to find, favorite and message those at the show who share your interests.
- Social Media — Follow Facebook and Twitter posts @PizzaExpo. Use the hashtag #pizzaexpo2018
July 11, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
That’s A Some Pizza’s 120-Year-Old Sourdough Starter Inducted into Puratos World Heritage Sourdough Library
Based in Belgium, unique library is dedicated to cataloging and saving sourdough from all over the world It’s a Monday morning on Bainbridge Island in Washington State. The spring sun is trying its best to break through stubborn Pacific Northwest storm clouds and, except for the sound of commuters making their way to the Seattle ferry,… Read More ›
July 10, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Go inside the anti-plastic straw trend Starbucks is the latest company to announce that the coffee giant will eliminate single-use plastic straws in all of its stores by 2020. That adds up to the elimination of more than one billion plastic straws per year. In Starbucks’ official release, President and CEO Kevin Johnson said, “For… Read More ›
July 1, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Don’t let ‘em sleep on you — shake things up from time to time If you enter your restaurant through the front door every now and again, instead of the back door, you’ll probably see a litany of things you want to change: how the front door is cleaned, how the lights hit you when… Read More ›