Use the App to make the most of Pizza Expo
The Pizza Expo 2018 App is now available. Start planning your International Pizza Expo experience today.
To download, choose from the following:
Seven features to enhance your Pizza Expo experience
This year’s app is packed with features to help you make the most of your Pizza Expo week, from connecting to exhibitors and other pizzeria operators and finding deals to setting up your can’t miss events. Explore these seven features:
- My Planner — Allows you to create your own calendar of seminars, events and exhibitor appointments.
- Exhibitor Listings and Show Floor Mapping — You can search for exhibitors by name or product, then view their booth location on the Exhibit Hall floor.
- Show Specials and Product Gallery — Find special deals and featured products on the Show Floor.
- Education Program — Find speakers and session topics of interest and add them to your calendar.
- Special Events — Descriptions of Pizza Expo’s competitions, keynote speeches, menu demonstrations, networking events and other activities.
- App Networking Functions — Create your own profile within the Pizza Expo app and share it with other attendees to find, favorite and message those at the show who share your interests.
- Social Media — Follow Facebook and Twitter posts @PizzaExpo. Use the hashtag #pizzaexpo2018
February 21, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
By Jeremy White Want a first-hand glimpse of what’s going to be happening at International Pizza Expo 2018 in Las Vegas? Well, you’re in luck — Pizza Today is launching the Pizza Expo Update Show tomorrow! From an interview with show director Bill Oakley to a look at the competitions and everything in between, the… Read More ›
February 20, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
For years, I have been trying to make our slower times busier. Of course this makes sense to any restaurant owner — so let’s have a meeting with management and come up with some ideas. Direct mailers, promotions, and specials to get people in the door between 2pm-5pm sometimes work and often times do not…. Read More ›
Fast-Casual Build-Your-Own Pizza Restaurant to Offer Elevated Craft Beer Bar Experience Anaheim, Calif. —The Pizza Press, a leading fast-casual, build-your-own pizza restaurant, is rolling out a new expanded prototype, “The Pizza Press Special Edition.” The expansion will featured an elevated beer bar experience including vintage beers, a more extensive wine list, upscale seasonal ingredients and… Read More ›