There’s always something new to see or learn at International Pizza Expo that will help grow your pizzeria and profits. In fact, I’ll guarantee attending Expo will be the single best investment of time and money you’ll make next year, or I’ll refund your registration fee.
This year’s Expo is sure to be the largest industry gathering ever with more than 11,000 pizza professionals in attendance. This year we’re expecting another record-breaking show with more than 475 exhibitors and 1,100 booths.
What’s new for 2015?
- International Pizza Challenge –– We’ve made changes! This year we’ll crown world champions for Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Gluten-Free and Pizza Napoletana. We’ll have competitors from across the globe competing in the world’s most prestigious pizza-making competition.
- After a well-received first year at the School of Pizzeria Management in 2014, we’ve expanded the number of available courses for 2015.
- We’ve added nine new speakers and more than 30 new topics with fresh ideas and strategies to better position your pizzeria for improved profitability and growth.
- More focused Monday programming for new operators and early-arriving attendees.
- Keynote addresses by Marc Malnati, co-owner of Lou Malnati’s and Chicago Pizza Advocate and Jason Dorsey, “The Gen Y Guy” and Workplace Expert.
- You’ll be able to find the latest and greatest new products and services easily with our “New Products Showcase” listing in the “Official Show Guide.”
- More than 75 new exhibiting companies.
- A menu of 14 new cooking and pizza-making demonstrations from top chefs.
- Six new luxury hotel properties to choose from, including the Embassy Suites, MGM Grand, SLS, Vdara, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort.
- Last but not least? Pizza Expo is a great opportunity to take a tax-deductible working vacation.
The bottom line: There’s always something new at Pizza Expo that can improve your pizzeria. As always, our commitment to you, our partners, is to produce the biggest and best industry event ever.
Remember it’s all Pizza and it’s all for YOU!
February 15, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
By Jeremy White We get it — you walk into the Las Vegas Convention Center in March and see pandemonium. There’s a huge line waiting on the International Pizza Expo show floor to open. You just got your official attendee badge and can’t decide whether to head upstairs to sit in on seminars or to… Read More ›
Pizza Today Associate Editor Denise Greer takes you through some amazing features of the Pizza Expo App that will make your show experience. There are several awesome features that you should get to know before International Pizza Expo (March 19-22, 2018) including: My Planner, the Login feature, Locate Me Showfloor Map, Show Specials, Product Galleries… Read More ›
February 13, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Pizzerias Show Valentine’s Day Insta Love Tag #pizzatoday on your heart-shaped pizza shares. Need a Valentine’s Day pizza how-to tutorial, Managing Editor and Food Stylist Mandy Detwiler has you covered. Take a tour of heart-shaped pizzas we came across on Instagram below. How to say “I love you” 🍕 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ❤️VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL ❤️ 📍:… Read More ›