There’s always something new to see or learn at International Pizza Expo that will help grow your pizzeria and profits. In fact, I’ll guarantee attending Expo will be the single best investment of time and money you’ll make next year, or I’ll refund your registration fee.
This year’s Expo is sure to be the largest industry gathering ever with more than 11,000 pizza professionals in attendance. This year we’re expecting another record-breaking show with more than 475 exhibitors and 1,100 booths.
What’s new for 2015?
- International Pizza Challenge –– We’ve made changes! This year we’ll crown world champions for Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Gluten-Free and Pizza Napoletana. We’ll have competitors from across the globe competing in the world’s most prestigious pizza-making competition.
- After a well-received first year at the School of Pizzeria Management in 2014, we’ve expanded the number of available courses for 2015.
- We’ve added nine new speakers and more than 30 new topics with fresh ideas and strategies to better position your pizzeria for improved profitability and growth.
- More focused Monday programming for new operators and early-arriving attendees.
- Keynote addresses by Marc Malnati, co-owner of Lou Malnati’s and Chicago Pizza Advocate and Jason Dorsey, “The Gen Y Guy” and Workplace Expert.
- You’ll be able to find the latest and greatest new products and services easily with our “New Products Showcase” listing in the “Official Show Guide.”
- More than 75 new exhibiting companies.
- A menu of 14 new cooking and pizza-making demonstrations from top chefs.
- Six new luxury hotel properties to choose from, including the Embassy Suites, MGM Grand, SLS, Vdara, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort.
- Last but not least? Pizza Expo is a great opportunity to take a tax-deductible working vacation.
The bottom line: There’s always something new at Pizza Expo that can improve your pizzeria. As always, our commitment to you, our partners, is to produce the biggest and best industry event ever.
Remember it’s all Pizza and it’s all for YOU!
June 26, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Pizza company created food donation program 25 years ago in partnership with Food Donation Connection to feed those in need PR Newswire PLANO, Texas, June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Pizza Hut and community-based hunger relief organizations are celebrating a major milestone today: surpassing 100 million pounds of food donated by Pizza Hut to feed those… Read More ›
June 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Representatives from Guinness World Records were on hand to certify USA’s longest pizza record attempt at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California on June 10th, 2017. The finished pizza stretched 6,333 feet. That is nearly 1.2 miles long. The previous record of 6,082 feet was made in Naples, Italy in 2016. A team of pizza… Read More ›
June 8, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Attend the premier event for pizzeria operators and Italian restaurateurs who are looking to source ingredients, equipment and supplies. Registration is now open for Pizza & Pasta Northeast, the largest pizza and pasta conference and tradeshow on the East Coast. The first-ever Pizza & Pasta Northeast will feature more than 200 booths of products and… Read More ›