There’s always something new to see or learn at International Pizza Expo that will help grow your pizzeria and profits. In fact, I’ll guarantee attending Expo will be the single best investment of time and money you’ll make next year, or I’ll refund your registration fee.
This year’s Expo is sure to be the largest industry gathering ever with more than 11,000 pizza professionals in attendance. This year we’re expecting another record-breaking show with more than 475 exhibitors and 1,100 booths.
What’s new for 2015?
- International Pizza Challenge –– We’ve made changes! This year we’ll crown world champions for Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Gluten-Free and Pizza Napoletana. We’ll have competitors from across the globe competing in the world’s most prestigious pizza-making competition.
- After a well-received first year at the School of Pizzeria Management in 2014, we’ve expanded the number of available courses for 2015.
- We’ve added nine new speakers and more than 30 new topics with fresh ideas and strategies to better position your pizzeria for improved profitability and growth.
- More focused Monday programming for new operators and early-arriving attendees.
- Keynote addresses by Marc Malnati, co-owner of Lou Malnati’s and Chicago Pizza Advocate and Jason Dorsey, “The Gen Y Guy” and Workplace Expert.
- You’ll be able to find the latest and greatest new products and services easily with our “New Products Showcase” listing in the “Official Show Guide.”
- More than 75 new exhibiting companies.
- A menu of 14 new cooking and pizza-making demonstrations from top chefs.
- Six new luxury hotel properties to choose from, including the Embassy Suites, MGM Grand, SLS, Vdara, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort.
- Last but not least? Pizza Expo is a great opportunity to take a tax-deductible working vacation.
The bottom line: There’s always something new at Pizza Expo that can improve your pizzeria. As always, our commitment to you, our partners, is to produce the biggest and best industry event ever.
Remember it’s all Pizza and it’s all for YOU!
July 16, 2018 | Videos
July 11, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
That’s A Some Pizza’s 120-Year-Old Sourdough Starter Inducted into Puratos World Heritage Sourdough Library
Based in Belgium, unique library is dedicated to cataloging and saving sourdough from all over the world It’s a Monday morning on Bainbridge Island in Washington State. The spring sun is trying its best to break through stubborn Pacific Northwest storm clouds and, except for the sound of commuters making their way to the Seattle ferry,… Read More ›
July 10, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Go inside the anti-plastic straw trend Starbucks is the latest company to announce that the coffee giant will eliminate single-use plastic straws in all of its stores by 2020. That adds up to the elimination of more than one billion plastic straws per year. In Starbucks’ official release, President and CEO Kevin Johnson said, “For… Read More ›