There’s always something new to see or learn at International Pizza Expo that will help grow your pizzeria and profits. In fact, I’ll guarantee attending Expo will be the single best investment of time and money you’ll make next year, or I’ll refund your registration fee.
This year’s Expo is sure to be the largest industry gathering ever with more than 11,000 pizza professionals in attendance. This year we’re expecting another record-breaking show with more than 475 exhibitors and 1,100 booths.
What’s new for 2015?
- International Pizza Challenge –– We’ve made changes! This year we’ll crown world champions for Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Gluten-Free and Pizza Napoletana. We’ll have competitors from across the globe competing in the world’s most prestigious pizza-making competition.
- After a well-received first year at the School of Pizzeria Management in 2014, we’ve expanded the number of available courses for 2015.
- We’ve added nine new speakers and more than 30 new topics with fresh ideas and strategies to better position your pizzeria for improved profitability and growth.
- More focused Monday programming for new operators and early-arriving attendees.
- Keynote addresses by Marc Malnati, co-owner of Lou Malnati’s and Chicago Pizza Advocate and Jason Dorsey, “The Gen Y Guy” and Workplace Expert.
- You’ll be able to find the latest and greatest new products and services easily with our “New Products Showcase” listing in the “Official Show Guide.”
- More than 75 new exhibiting companies.
- A menu of 14 new cooking and pizza-making demonstrations from top chefs.
- Six new luxury hotel properties to choose from, including the Embassy Suites, MGM Grand, SLS, Vdara, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort.
- Last but not least? Pizza Expo is a great opportunity to take a tax-deductible working vacation.
The bottom line: There’s always something new at Pizza Expo that can improve your pizzeria. As always, our commitment to you, our partners, is to produce the biggest and best industry event ever.
Remember it’s all Pizza and it’s all for YOU!
September 19, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
October is National Pizza Month We’ve put together a list of low-cost to no-cost marketing ideas for your pizzeria make the most of National Pizza Month. They include: Original pricing from when the pizzeria opened if it’s a legacy pizzeria. Giveaway for 1 free pizza a month. Partner with another pizzeria for a charity… Read More ›
Of course, the No. 1 pizza topping in America deserves a special day. National Pepperoni Pizza Day is September 20. These pizza shops entice followers with mouth-watering pepperoni pizzas on Instagram. Show us your best shot, tag #nationalpepperonipizzaday and #pizzatoday on Instagram (IG). Get the skinny on pepperoni’s history and styles, as well as how to choose… Read More ›
September 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
20 Percent Of Every Order at All Fresh Brothers Stores Will Be Donated To Hurricane Flood Relief On Tuesday, September 12 and September 19 Los Angeles, CA (Sept. 12, 2017) — Fast casual pizza concept Fresh Brothers will donate 20 percent of its food and beverage sales today from all of its stores to the Greater Houston Community… Read More ›