Don’t miss out on this once-a-year opportunity to come together with more than 12,000 pizzeria professionals from across the U.S. and the world. Now more than ever you need to understand the wants and needs of all your customers, whether they’re Millennials, seniors or somewhere in between. Pizza Expo is your best opportunity to discover what’s new, what’s working and what’s trending. You’ll be able to obtain new knowledge, insights and ideas that can help you position your pizzeria for improved profitability and future growth.
This year our program will include more than 80 business-boosting seminars, demonstrations, workshops and networking events to choose from. We’ve also added new industry experts to our speaker lineup who are eager to share ideas and address the hot-button issues facing pizzeria owners and operators today.
Time is money, so it’s always a good idea to put together a daily schedule well in advance of your trip. Come prepared with a plan of attack and a wish list of products and services you’re interested in.
Here are a few tips to ensure that you get the most out of your Pizza Expo experience:
- Download the MyExpoPlan mobile app now from either the Apple or Android stores and search for Pizza Expo. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all the features that will improve your experience and allow you to efficiently navigate through more than 1,400 pizza-specific booths and 500 exhibiting companies. Review the seminars, demonstrations and workshops that we’re offering to determine what will have the greatest benefit and impact on your business.
- Take charge! Don’t wait until you arrive at the show to start making appointments with suppliers and experts. Make plans now to find out what other successful operators are doing and what they think the next trends will be.
- Take time to map out the show floor thoroughly and completely. Pay particular attention to new exhibitors, new products and show specials. Start mapping out the exhibitors you want to visit and the products and services you want to compare.
- Knowledge is the key to success! Talk to as many industry experts and thought leaders as you can. Pick their brains to find out what they are thinking, doing and expecting to happen in the future. What are the emerging trends, and how might they help or hurt your operation? What are other operators doing, and how does your pizzeria compare? Can you take advantage of supplier expertise? Is there an opportunity to expand your menu and profit margins? Find out what you can do differently to outshine and outperform the competition.
- Take advantage of once-a-year show specials and deep discounts on equipment, supplies and ingredients. The fact of the matter is our exhibitors don’t want to take the equipment and products on display back to their warehouse. This is your single best
opportunity to negotiate great deals right on the spot. You will not have another opportunity like this in 2018.
- Finally, take notes on what you learn and experience at the show and rethink or analyze your business and marketing plans. How can you differentiate and better position your pizzeria in the marketplace? What new ideas and strategies can you implement to achieve your goals?
There will always be winners and losers, but only those who arm themselves with industry knowledge and are willing to take action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win. The bottom line is this: In today’s fiercely competitive marketplace you need access to all of the latest trends, strategies and product innovations. Pizza Expo is your one-stop solution!
Save time and money by pre-registering now at PizzaExpo.com.
It’s all pizza and it’s all for YOU!
February 21, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
By Jeremy White Want a first-hand glimpse of what’s going to be happening at International Pizza Expo 2018 in Las Vegas? Well, you’re in luck — Pizza Today is launching the Pizza Expo Update Show tomorrow! From an interview with show director Bill Oakley to a look at the competitions and everything in between, the… Read More ›
February 20, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
For years, I have been trying to make our slower times busier. Of course this makes sense to any restaurant owner — so let’s have a meeting with management and come up with some ideas. Direct mailers, promotions, and specials to get people in the door between 2pm-5pm sometimes work and often times do not…. Read More ›
Fast-Casual Build-Your-Own Pizza Restaurant to Offer Elevated Craft Beer Bar Experience Anaheim, Calif. —The Pizza Press, a leading fast-casual, build-your-own pizza restaurant, is rolling out a new expanded prototype, “The Pizza Press Special Edition.” The expansion will featured an elevated beer bar experience including vintage beers, a more extensive wine list, upscale seasonal ingredients and… Read More ›