Don’t miss out on this once-a-year opportunity to come together with more than 12,000 pizzeria professionals from across the U.S. and the world. Now more than ever you need to understand the wants and needs of all your customers, whether they’re Millennials, seniors or somewhere in between. Pizza Expo is your best opportunity to discover what’s new, what’s working and what’s trending. You’ll be able to obtain new knowledge, insights and ideas that can help you position your pizzeria for improved profitability and future growth.
This year our program will include more than 80 business-boosting seminars, demonstrations, workshops and networking events to choose from. We’ve also added new industry experts to our speaker lineup who are eager to share ideas and address the hot-button issues facing pizzeria owners and operators today.
Time is money, so it’s always a good idea to put together a daily schedule well in advance of your trip. Come prepared with a plan of attack and a wish list of products and services you’re interested in.
Here are a few tips to ensure that you get the most out of your Pizza Expo experience:
- Download the MyExpoPlan mobile app now from either the Apple or Android stores and search for Pizza Expo. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all the features that will improve your experience and allow you to efficiently navigate through more than 1,400 pizza-specific booths and 500 exhibiting companies. Review the seminars, demonstrations and workshops that we’re offering to determine what will have the greatest benefit and impact on your business.
- Take charge! Don’t wait until you arrive at the show to start making appointments with suppliers and experts. Make plans now to find out what other successful operators are doing and what they think the next trends will be.
- Take time to map out the show floor thoroughly and completely. Pay particular attention to new exhibitors, new products and show specials. Start mapping out the exhibitors you want to visit and the products and services you want to compare.
- Knowledge is the key to success! Talk to as many industry experts and thought leaders as you can. Pick their brains to find out what they are thinking, doing and expecting to happen in the future. What are the emerging trends, and how might they help or hurt your operation? What are other operators doing, and how does your pizzeria compare? Can you take advantage of supplier expertise? Is there an opportunity to expand your menu and profit margins? Find out what you can do differently to outshine and outperform the competition.
- Take advantage of once-a-year show specials and deep discounts on equipment, supplies and ingredients. The fact of the matter is our exhibitors don’t want to take the equipment and products on display back to their warehouse. This is your single best
opportunity to negotiate great deals right on the spot. You will not have another opportunity like this in 2018.
- Finally, take notes on what you learn and experience at the show and rethink or analyze your business and marketing plans. How can you differentiate and better position your pizzeria in the marketplace? What new ideas and strategies can you implement to achieve your goals?
There will always be winners and losers, but only those who arm themselves with industry knowledge and are willing to take action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win. The bottom line is this: In today’s fiercely competitive marketplace you need access to all of the latest trends, strategies and product innovations. Pizza Expo is your one-stop solution!
Save time and money by pre-registering now at PizzaExpo.com.
It’s all pizza and it’s all for YOU!
July 11, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
That’s A Some Pizza’s 120-Year-Old Sourdough Starter Inducted into Puratos World Heritage Sourdough Library
Based in Belgium, unique library is dedicated to cataloging and saving sourdough from all over the world It’s a Monday morning on Bainbridge Island in Washington State. The spring sun is trying its best to break through stubborn Pacific Northwest storm clouds and, except for the sound of commuters making their way to the Seattle ferry,… Read More ›
July 10, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Go inside the anti-plastic straw trend Starbucks is the latest company to announce that the coffee giant will eliminate single-use plastic straws in all of its stores by 2020. That adds up to the elimination of more than one billion plastic straws per year. In Starbucks’ official release, President and CEO Kevin Johnson said, “For… Read More ›
July 1, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Don’t let ‘em sleep on you — shake things up from time to time If you enter your restaurant through the front door every now and again, instead of the back door, you’ll probably see a litany of things you want to change: how the front door is cleaned, how the lights hit you when… Read More ›