March 23 – 26, 2015 – Las Vegas Convention Center – www.PizzaExpo.com
Now more than ever knowing how to produce a quality pizza and understanding your customers’ needs and wants is not sufficient to maintain and grow your pizzeria. Attending an industry trade show is your best vehicle to obtain new knowledge, insight and ideas that can help you position your pizzeria for future growth.
This year we’re expanding our education program to include more than 95 business-boosting seminars, demonstrations and workshops. We’ve also added several new industry speakers who will address hot-button issues facing pizzeria owners today.
You may also need to do some creative thinking to come up with innovative ideas to boost your business. Attending Expo can stimulate that creativity and provide the momentum you need to move your business forward.
Below are a few tips to insure that you get the most out of your trade show experience:
• Time is at a premium. Come prepared with a plan of attack. Download the new Pizza Expo 2015 mobile app from the Apple and Android stores. Schedule appointments with key contacts. Make a list of what you want to learn and see. Review the seminar program and pre-show workshops to see what’s being offered that will have greatest benefit and impact on you and your business.
• Take charge! You may want to arrange to meet with suppliers and/or other pizzeria operators to find out what they’re doing and what they see happening in the future. In addition, make plans to attend the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange to hear what other operators are doing.
• Take time to walk the show floor thoroughly and completely. Jot down the products, companies and booth numbers that grab your attention. Pay particular attention to new products being offered at the show, as well as any new exhibitors.
• Knowledge is Pizza Power! Talk to as many industry experts as you can. Pick their brains to find out what they’re thinking and doing. What are the emerging industry trends, and how might they help or hurt your business? Many of these top consultants are on our education program.
• Take advantage of once-a-year show specials and deep discounts on supplies and equipment. The fact of the matter is no one wants to take their equipment and products back to the warehouse. You may not have a bargain opportunity like this again in 2015.
What are your peers doing, and how does your pizzeria compare?
Can you leverage vendor/supplier expertise?
Is there an opportunity to expand your menu? See your options on the Demonstration Area stage.
What can you do differently to outshine and outperform your competition?
• Finally, write down what you learned at the show and rethink or analyze your business strategy and philosophy. How can you differentiate and better position your pizzeria in the marketplace? What new ideas can you implement to achieve your goals?
There will always be winners and losers, but only those pizzeria owners and operators who arm themselves with industry knowledge and are willing to take action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win. At Pizza Expo you’ll gain new industry insights and knowledge that will help you strategize, improve operations and make the right decisions that will allow you to compete and WIN!
Save time and money by pre-registering now at PizzaExpo.com.
We mean business!
Executive Vice President
August 15, 2017 | Videos
Jay Jerrier, owner of Cane Rosso in Dallas, Texas, answers the question: how do you train your pizza makers? Cane Rosso has been named Pizza Today’s 2017 Independent Pizzeria of the Year. “How do You Train Your Pizza Makers?” is the second of a three-part series featuring Cane Rosso. Read More ›
August 11, 2017 | Press Releases
Donate school supplies, receive a free slice of pizza at Greenville Avenue Pizza Company What: On Thursday, August 17th, Greenville Avenue Pizza Company is hosting its 5th annual “Slices for Supplies” event, a charitable initiative to benefit a local DISD elementary school. Pizza eaters everywhere are invited to join in by swinging by GAPCo anytime… Read More ›
National Pizza Franchise Brings on New Franchisee to Further Develop Southwestern Presence MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich. (August 11, 2017) – Hungry Howie’s Pizza, originator of the Flavored Crust® pizza, has inked a 20-store multi-unit agreement in Arizona with plans to open the new locations within the next five years. In addition, franchisee Fawzi Simon has also… Read More ›