March 23 – 26, 2015 – Las Vegas Convention Center – www.PizzaExpo.com
Now more than ever knowing how to produce a quality pizza and understanding your customers’ needs and wants is not sufficient to maintain and grow your pizzeria. Attending an industry trade show is your best vehicle to obtain new knowledge, insight and ideas that can help you position your pizzeria for future growth.
This year we’re expanding our education program to include more than 95 business-boosting seminars, demonstrations and workshops. We’ve also added several new industry speakers who will address hot-button issues facing pizzeria owners today.
You may also need to do some creative thinking to come up with innovative ideas to boost your business. Attending Expo can stimulate that creativity and provide the momentum you need to move your business forward.
Below are a few tips to insure that you get the most out of your trade show experience:
• Time is at a premium. Come prepared with a plan of attack. Download the new Pizza Expo 2015 mobile app from the Apple and Android stores. Schedule appointments with key contacts. Make a list of what you want to learn and see. Review the seminar program and pre-show workshops to see what’s being offered that will have greatest benefit and impact on you and your business.
• Take charge! You may want to arrange to meet with suppliers and/or other pizzeria operators to find out what they’re doing and what they see happening in the future. In addition, make plans to attend the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange to hear what other operators are doing.
• Take time to walk the show floor thoroughly and completely. Jot down the products, companies and booth numbers that grab your attention. Pay particular attention to new products being offered at the show, as well as any new exhibitors.
• Knowledge is Pizza Power! Talk to as many industry experts as you can. Pick their brains to find out what they’re thinking and doing. What are the emerging industry trends, and how might they help or hurt your business? Many of these top consultants are on our education program.
• Take advantage of once-a-year show specials and deep discounts on supplies and equipment. The fact of the matter is no one wants to take their equipment and products back to the warehouse. You may not have a bargain opportunity like this again in 2015.
What are your peers doing, and how does your pizzeria compare?
Can you leverage vendor/supplier expertise?
Is there an opportunity to expand your menu? See your options on the Demonstration Area stage.
What can you do differently to outshine and outperform your competition?
• Finally, write down what you learned at the show and rethink or analyze your business strategy and philosophy. How can you differentiate and better position your pizzeria in the marketplace? What new ideas can you implement to achieve your goals?
There will always be winners and losers, but only those pizzeria owners and operators who arm themselves with industry knowledge and are willing to take action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win. At Pizza Expo you’ll gain new industry insights and knowledge that will help you strategize, improve operations and make the right decisions that will allow you to compete and WIN!
Save time and money by pre-registering now at PizzaExpo.com.
We mean business!
Executive Vice President
January 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I dip, you dip, we dip! A tantalizing dip is a great way to provide instant gratification. Many can be made ahead of time and simply heated or plated. A favorite in Pizza Today’s home base of Louisville, Kentucky is beer cheese. Now, there’s debate on whether it should be served hot or cold. But… Read More ›
January 11, 2017 | Press Releases
Dallas, Texas – RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RAVE) today announced that the Board of Directors has named Scott Crane as Chief Executive Officer, effective today. Crane succeeds Interim CEO Clinton J. Coleman, who will remain in his role as a member of the Board, where he has served since 2007. “Scott is dynamic leader… Read More ›
January 4, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
As a new year rang in, the food industry made its predictions of restaurant trends that will sweep the nation, from rising concepts to customer-facing tech and hot menu items. How do these forecasts correlate to the pizza industry? What’s going to be this year’s hot pizza style? What are your predictions? Let’s take a… Read More ›