March 23 – 26, 2015 – Las Vegas Convention Center – www.PizzaExpo.com
Now more than ever knowing how to produce a quality pizza and understanding your customers’ needs and wants is not sufficient to maintain and grow your pizzeria. Attending an industry trade show is your best vehicle to obtain new knowledge, insight and ideas that can help you position your pizzeria for future growth.
This year we’re expanding our education program to include more than 95 business-boosting seminars, demonstrations and workshops. We’ve also added several new industry speakers who will address hot-button issues facing pizzeria owners today.
You may also need to do some creative thinking to come up with innovative ideas to boost your business. Attending Expo can stimulate that creativity and provide the momentum you need to move your business forward.
Below are a few tips to insure that you get the most out of your trade show experience:
• Time is at a premium. Come prepared with a plan of attack. Download the new Pizza Expo 2015 mobile app from the Apple and Android stores. Schedule appointments with key contacts. Make a list of what you want to learn and see. Review the seminar program and pre-show workshops to see what’s being offered that will have greatest benefit and impact on you and your business.
• Take charge! You may want to arrange to meet with suppliers and/or other pizzeria operators to find out what they’re doing and what they see happening in the future. In addition, make plans to attend the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange to hear what other operators are doing.
• Take time to walk the show floor thoroughly and completely. Jot down the products, companies and booth numbers that grab your attention. Pay particular attention to new products being offered at the show, as well as any new exhibitors.
• Knowledge is Pizza Power! Talk to as many industry experts as you can. Pick their brains to find out what they’re thinking and doing. What are the emerging industry trends, and how might they help or hurt your business? Many of these top consultants are on our education program.
• Take advantage of once-a-year show specials and deep discounts on supplies and equipment. The fact of the matter is no one wants to take their equipment and products back to the warehouse. You may not have a bargain opportunity like this again in 2015.
What are your peers doing, and how does your pizzeria compare?
Can you leverage vendor/supplier expertise?
Is there an opportunity to expand your menu? See your options on the Demonstration Area stage.
What can you do differently to outshine and outperform your competition?
• Finally, write down what you learned at the show and rethink or analyze your business strategy and philosophy. How can you differentiate and better position your pizzeria in the marketplace? What new ideas can you implement to achieve your goals?
There will always be winners and losers, but only those pizzeria owners and operators who arm themselves with industry knowledge and are willing to take action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win. At Pizza Expo you’ll gain new industry insights and knowledge that will help you strategize, improve operations and make the right decisions that will allow you to compete and WIN!
Save time and money by pre-registering now at PizzaExpo.com.
We mean business!
Executive Vice President
June 26, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Pizza company created food donation program 25 years ago in partnership with Food Donation Connection to feed those in need PR Newswire PLANO, Texas, June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Pizza Hut and community-based hunger relief organizations are celebrating a major milestone today: surpassing 100 million pounds of food donated by Pizza Hut to feed those… Read More ›
June 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Representatives from Guinness World Records were on hand to certify USA’s longest pizza record attempt at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California on June 10th, 2017. The finished pizza stretched 6,333 feet. That is nearly 1.2 miles long. The previous record of 6,082 feet was made in Naples, Italy in 2016. A team of pizza… Read More ›
June 8, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Attend the premier event for pizzeria operators and Italian restaurateurs who are looking to source ingredients, equipment and supplies. Registration is now open for Pizza & Pasta Northeast, the largest pizza and pasta conference and tradeshow on the East Coast. The first-ever Pizza & Pasta Northeast will feature more than 200 booths of products and… Read More ›