The ultimate flexibility for menu innovation and kitchen design
Prince Castle’s Modular Holding Bin is the latest holding innovation that provides operators the greatest flexibility for menu variety and kitchen design. Modular individually heated bins controlled by a master base, allows the system to expand horizontally and vertically, distributing power and communications to set and maintain desired serving temperatures. Modular bins can be configured and expanded as your business grows, controlling safe and consistent heating temperatures. Designed to ensure customers are always served the highest quality meals.
- Configurable (horizontally and vertically) to tailor to the specific configuration needs
- Expandable by one unit increments (horizontal and / or vertical) for existing and future product expansion
- Units may configured up to 5 wide and 5 high providing total installation flexibility
- Expands up to 8 total modules on a single 110 volt circuit or 16 modules on a single 208 volt circuit
- Independently customize each module’s product temperature and time for a wide variety of products and multiple day parts
- PC application provided for simple menu programing and uploads through the easily accessible USB port
About Prince Castle
Prince Castle is a global foodservice equipment manufacturer that specializes in developing quality products to the world’s premier restaurant operators. Founded in 1955, Prince Castle has remained dedicated to helping the world’s leading restaurant brands improve restaurant operations so they can consistently serve a great-tasting product quickly and safely. Understanding the tight relationship between operational execution and product menu, Prince Castle develops kitchen equipment that optimizes both. Prince Castle’s parent company, Marmon Food, Beverage & Water Technologies Company, supports the global foodservice industry for restaurants, hotels, cafeterias, and other commercial and institutional environments. Marmon is part of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
saucePRO solves one of the biggest issues in pizza preparation… …the fast, uniform application of the exact amount of... Read More ›
With international pizza sales increasing to $134 million, according to the 2018 State-of-the-Industry report by PMQ Pizza Magazine, pizza... Read More ›