- Do not touch knife blades.
- If a knife falls, let it go and do not try to catch it.
- Carry knives with cutting edge angled away from your body and tip pointed down to your side.
- Hand off to someone by placing knife down on a clean surface and allowing the other person to pick it up.
- Do not talk with co-workers while using a knife. When interrupted, stop cutting and place the knife down.
- Avoid placing knives near the edge of a countertop.
Do not use knives around moving machine parts where a pull-in hazard exists.
Social Media Bundles CCS Creative offers up a full course of foodservice marketing, and now’s your chance to get... Read More ›
Michael Luchen the Director of Sales and Operations for OKMerchant Payment Solutions – a Card Connect Company Powered by... Read More ›
Lesaffre partners with Chef Leo Spizzirri, Maestro Instruttore, PFC to bring innovation and training to pizza makers.
Lesaffre has announced the opening of a new one of a kind Pizza Innovation Center. This brand-new facility,... Read More ›