- Do not touch knife blades.
- If a knife falls, let it go and do not try to catch it.
- Carry knives with cutting edge angled away from your body and tip pointed down to your side.
- Hand off to someone by placing knife down on a clean surface and allowing the other person to pick it up.
- Do not talk with co-workers while using a knife. When interrupted, stop cutting and place the knife down.
- Avoid placing knives near the edge of a countertop.
Do not use knives around moving machine parts where a pull-in hazard exists.
April 6, 2017 – Revention, a leader in providing custom point of sale solutions to the hospitality industry, has... Read More ›
BlueCart’s mobile app invites food suppliers to join a growing community of 26,000+ restaurants to increase customer retention and... Read More ›