Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
Serves: Serves 1
- Antipasto Platter
- Grande Fresh Mozzarella (Ciliegine) 2 oz.
- Tomatoes 3
- Pepperoncini 2 oz.
- Grande Aged Provolone 2 oz.
- Salami 1.5 oz.
- Artichoke Hearts (marinated) 7
- Kalamata olives .5 oz. Olive oil
- Description Traditional Antipasto tastes even better when it features Grande Fresh Mozzarella and Grande Aged Provolone with salami slices, artichoke hearts, black olives, pepperoncini and vine-ripened tomatoes.
- When you present this masterpiece to patrons, they are sure to come back for more. Method Blend olive oil and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Dip fresh Mozzarella balls in this mixture, then arrange remaining ingredients on a large serving platter.