Grilled Flat Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette and Parmesan Lace
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 1 pizza dough
- ½ cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
- Parmesan cheese wedges
- Prepare grill for direct cooking with moderate heat.
- While grill is heating, divide dough in half, press and roll into two thin circles, 12 to 14 inches each.
- Wipe grill grate with oiled paper-towel or cloth.
- Grill crusts one at a time, about 2-3 minutes on first side, then turn carefully with tongs and brush with sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
- Grill on second side until done, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cut into 8 wedges, top with Parmesan wedges and serve.