Tomato Basil Bruschetta
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, halved
- 12 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 24 slices baguette
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Brush on olive oil on both sides of bread, arrange evenly on baking sheet and bake until golden (about 10 minutes).
- When cool enough to handle, run cut sides of garlic over toasted bread.
- Mix tomatoes, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide evenly on toast and sprinkle with basil.