Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup whipping cream or Half and Half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the mixture boils.
- Let simmer gently for three minutes.
- Use at once or refrigerate for up to 20 minutes before using.
- The sauce will keep in the cooler, covered, for several weeks.
- It thickens when chilled, so you may need to keep it on the steam table, heat it or leave at room temperature for about one hour before using.