Cherry Dessert Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 10 ounces refrigerated piza dough, dusted with sugar
- 1 an cherry pie filling, more if desired
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, chilled & diced
- ¼ cup cherry preserves or jam
- Cinnamon for dusting
- Nutmeg for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spread cherry pie filling over dough.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, flour and preserves; form into coarse crumbs with fingers.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake pizza about 20 to 30 min.
- While warm, dust with cinnamon and nutmeg.