Courtesy of Mark Dym, Marco’s Coal-Fired Pizza, Denver, CO
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 1 pizza dough, fried
- 4 ounces sweetened ricotta *see below
- drizzle of clover honey
- 2 ounces almonds, toasted
- 1 ounce powdered sugar
- *Blend ricotta, powdered sugar and chopped almonds together to make the sweetened ricotta mixture.
- Stretch pizza dough into shape.
- Lightly fry in a skillet. Let cool.
- Top with sweetened ricotta mixture and drizzle with clover honey.
- Finish with toasted almonds and powdered sugar.