French Brûlée Martini
Courtesy of BoomBozz Pizza and Taphouse, Louisville, Kentucky
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 2 ounces top-shelf vodka
- ¼ ounce Chambord
- 4 ounces hot water
- 2 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- 2 marshmallows
- White chocolate syrup
- Dessert grinder
- Rim martini glass with white chocolate syrup and dip in shavings from the dessert grinder and set aside.
- In shaker without ice, place in order: hot cocoa mix, hot water, Chambord and vodka.
- Stir and strain into rimmed glass.
- Use torch to roast marshmallows for garnish.