Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Desserts
- 2 sticks butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oats
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- In a separate container, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the two mixtures and stir until smooth.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Place rounded scoops of cookie dough together on baking sheets, evenly spaced.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 F.