Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- ¾ cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 gallon high-quality vanilla bean ice cream, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups amaretto cookies, roughly chopped
- 2 cup amaretto cookies, crushed fine for finishing
- Stir the liqueur into the softened ice cream.
- Add the roughly chopped cookies.
- Spray 3 loaf pans with pan coating and line with plastic wrap.
- Smooth the plastic wrap as much as possible to avoid wrinkles on the final product.
- Pour in the ice cream mixture and smooth the top flat.
- When frozen, unmold by dipping briefly in hot water and knock the pan onto a cardboard round or plate.
- Press the finely ground cookies on the surface.
- Wrap well and store in the freezer.
- Cut in slices.