Taffy Apple Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 1 fresh or par-baked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese whipped with 1 egg
- ¼ cup prepared caramel topping
- ⅔ peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Musselman's Diced Apple Pizza Topping
- Preheat pizza oven to 500 F.
- Spread cream cheese base on pizza crust and drizzle caramel topping over cream cheese base.
- Sprinkle with half of peanuts.
- Evenly spread Musselman's Diced Apple Pizza Topping and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.