Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: dough/breads
- 8 slices pane Toscano, or other rustic-style bread, cut about ¾-inch thick
- 2 large cloves of garlic, peeled
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Grill or toast the slices of bread lightly on both sides.
- While the bread is still hot, rub the bread on one side only with the garlic.
- Drizzle each slice (generously) with the olive oil.
- To make Bruschetta con Parmigiano, simply sprinkle some finely grated Parmesan cheese on top of the olive oil in the above recipe.