Neopolitan Pizza Dough
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: dough/breads
- ¼ ounce dry yeast
- 1-1/4 cups cool (80-90 F) water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups soft flour
- 2 cups hard flour
- Put the yeast in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add water, sugar and salt.
- Whisk to dissolve.
- Add the two flours.
- Mix for 6-8 min., until the dough is pliable and cleans the side of the bowl.
- Cover the mixing bowl with a damp, lean towel.
- Let rise for one hour.
- Divide the dough into three equal size balls.
- Cover and put int he cooler overnight, Give the dough at least one hour bench time before forming the shells and baking,