Suggested sauce: marinara sauce kicked up with crushed red pepper
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
- ⅓ cup chipotle peppers, chopped and seeds
- removed, in adobe sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- Put the chipotles, 2 cups of the flour, and salt in the work bowl of a food processor.
- Process for 30 seconds to combine. Add the eggs and process until a ball of dough is formed.
- Add additional flour, as needed, if the dough is sticky.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and cut by hand or with a pasta machine to the desired shape.
- Makes 18 ounces of pasta dough, or enough, when cut, to serve 4 to 6 as a main course.