Cold Sesame Noodles
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 1¾ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 pound of cooked and chilled linguine
- Fresh bean sprouts for garnish
- Finely julienned red bell pepper for garnish
- Finely sliced green onion for garnish
- Crushed peanuts for garnish
- Mix all ingredients except garnish items to make the sauce/glaze for the pasta.
- Toss in pasta and chill.
- Top/garnish this cold dish with fresh bean sprouts, red bell pepper, green onion and crushed peanuts.