Suggested sauce: Bolognese.
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Put all the herbs in the work bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse several times to grind and combine. Add the flour and process again to combine the flour with the herbs.
- Add the eggs and salt and process until a ball of dough is formed (2 additional tablespoons of flour may be needed, depending on the liquid in the eggs).
- Remove the dough from the processor and cut by hand or with a pasta machine to the desired shape.
- Makes a 1-pound ball of dough, or enough pasta, when cut, to serve 4 as a main course.