Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- ½ pound dried manicotti tubes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- ½ pound shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta tubes until barely al dente (5 to 6 minutes) and drain.
- Set them aside.
- Meanwhile, make a stuffing by combining the egg, ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Stuff this mixture into the shells.
- Arrange the shells in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the manicotti.
- Cover the pan and bake in a preheated 375 F oven for about 40 minutes.