Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 10 pounds ground pork
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- ¼ cup paprika
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Place the ground pork into a large bowl.
- Season with salt, garlic salt, black pepper and paprika.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the oil, fennel seeds, ground fennel seeds and red pepper flakes.
- Mix everything into the ground pork until well blended.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to blend.