Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 8 veal cutlets, each about 3 ounces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced white mushrooms
- ¾ cup dry Marsala
- ½ cup chicken broth
- In a deep plate or bowl, dredge veal cutlets in flour.
- Shake off excess.
- Heat the oil & 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute cutlets until cooked through.
- Remove the veal from pan & keep warm.
- Add 2 cups of thinly sliced white mushrooms & saute for 3 min.
- Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Add Dry Marsala & cook it off.
- Add ½ cup chicken broth.
- Simmer the sauce for 5 min.
- Add a little more unsalted butter to thicken & round out the sauce.
- Plate the veal cutlets, dress with the Marsala sauce.
- Serve with sauteed spinach & roasted potatoes or a side of pasta.