Boneless Buffalo Wing Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 14-inch pizza dough
- 4 ounces Buffalo hot sauce
- 2 ounces mozzarella and provolone blend, diced or shredded
- 1 ounce fresh mushrooms, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup crispy crust chicken cut into bite-sized pieces, with Buffalo sauce
- Garnish: 4-6 ounces creamy bleu cheese dressing in a ramekin
- 8 thin fresh carrot strips
- 8 thin fresh celery strips
- Build the pizza by spreading the hot sauce evenly over the shell.
- Sprinkle over the mozzarella-provolone and mushrooms.
- Top with crispy crust chicken.
- Bake the pie until golden and bubbly.
- Cut the pie into 4 wedges and pull the wedges apart, leaving a 1- or 2-inch space in the center of the pie.
- Place the ramekin of bleu cheese dressing in the center and fill in the spaces between slices with carrot and celery sticks in a wheel spoke arrangement (2 of each in each space).