Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 doughball
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¾ cup and and 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper hot sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup plain almond milk
- ½ cup vegan ranch dressing
- ¾ cup vegan chevre
- ½ cup banana peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper (dash)
- Pour 1 cup almond milk, hot sauce and dash of pepper and salt into bowl and mix.
- Put flour in another bowl.
- Cut florets into bite-sized pieces and dredge into flour then milk mixture and place onto baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 450 F for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
- In a medium bowl, combine the baked cauliflower and hot sauce.
- Mix well. (The cauliflower may go back into the oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes )
- Stretch dough.
- Spread ranch dressing over dough, then top with buffalo cauliflower.
- Add the chevre and banana peppers.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown.