Butternut Squash & Gorgonzola Pizza
Recipe courtesy of Tim Kolanko, executive chef at Blue Bridge Hospitality
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: One 14-inch pizza
- 1 dough ball
- 3 tablespoons garlic oil
- 5 ounces of grated mozzarella
- 6 ounces of sliced and roasted butternut squash
- 4 ounces of crumbled Gorgonzola
- 2 ounces of sliced red onions macerated in balsamic vinegar
- Fresh sylvetta arugula, for garnish
- Toss dough ball to 14 inches.
- Spread garlic oil evenly over dough.
- Then add mozzarella, squash, Gorgonzola and onions.
- Cook pizza in 550 F oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with arugula.
Return to Say Cheese — The Modern Cheese Pizza