California BLT Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 ounces Alfredo or white pizza sauce
- 6 ounces mozzarella, grated
- 4 ounces white cheddar grated (or substitute with all mozzarella)
- 6 ounces (about 12 slices) fresh California tomatoes, ¼-inch thick
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked until starts to crisp, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 3 ounces romaine lettuce, ¼-inch wide ribbons
- 1 ounce Italian vinaigrette
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place pizza crust on pan.
- Spread crust with white sauce.
- Top with cheeses, tomato slices, then bacon pieces.
- Bake at 550 F for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through and bubbling.
- Toss romaine with vinaigrette, and place in center two thirds of pizza, after removing pizza from oven.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve.