California Fresh Pesto Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 Lg Ready-Made Pizza Crust
- 1 jar- 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Calamata olives, halved
- 1 can - 15oz Artichoke Hearts
- ¼ cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves drained, reserve 1 tbsp oil for pizza crust
- ½ cup Fava Beans
- ¼ cup fresh Feta Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Brush pizza crust with reserved oil.
- Add a thin layer of pesto sauce and sprinkle on Mozzarella cheese
- Top with all ingredient toppings, except fresh basil
- Bake at 425° about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Top with fresh basil and serve.