Chicken Tuscany Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 12 ounces pizza dough
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup honey mustard
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, diced
- 3-1/3 ups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups tomatoes, diced
- ⅓ cup fire-roasted red peppers, dices
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast, diced
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Roll pizza dough until thin and cut into 14-inch circle.
- Mix mayonnaise and honey mustard together in a bowl and spread evenly over pizza dough.
- Drizzle dough lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle diced garlic over dough.
- Spread 3 cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over prepared dough.
- Cover mozzarella cheese layer with 1 cup sliced red onion, 1-1/2 ups diced tomatoes, ⅓ cup diced roasted red peppers and 6 ounces of diced, cooked chicken breast.
- Portion ½ cup ricotta cheese evenly over all pizza ingredients.
- Top pizza with remaining ⅓-cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, drizzle lightly with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in 500 F oven for 9-10 min., or until golden brown.
- Cut ans serve warm.