Chicken Wing Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 12-ounce pizza crust
- 15 cooked & sauced chicken wings
- Pizza sauce
- Louisiana hot sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bleu cheese
- Pull the meat off of the cooked and sauced chicken wings.
- Combine pizza sauce with Louisiana hot sauce (adjust heat to taste).
- Spread (lightly) the sauce over the crust.
- Add the pulled chicken wing meat to the pizza, spreading it evenly.
- Top the pizza with shredded mozzarella and blue cheese (to taste, but I use a ratio of ⅔ mozzarella to ⅓ blue cheese).
- Bake and serve.