Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 pizza skin
- ½ cup cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, shredded
- ¼ cup cooked chorizo crumbles
- ¼ queso blanco
- ½ cup mild salsa
- ½ yellow or white onion, diced
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- Sour cream, to dollop
- ½ Shredded cheddar and provolone cheese, mixed
- Stretch out the pizza dough.
- Use queso blanco as the base, and top with chicken, chorizo, salsa, onion and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 450 F or at your normal oven temperature.
- Before serving, top with shredded lettuce and dollops of sour cream.