Classic Pizza Margherita
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 14-inch pizza shell
- 6 ounces all-purpose ground tomatoes or tomato puree
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 ounces grated provola or mid provolone
- Fresh basil leaves
- Ladle the tomatoes over the stretched pizza shell evenly distribute the mozzarella slices over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the grated provola evenly over the mozzarella.
- After the pizza has been baked, arrange the fresh basil leaves over the melted cheeses.
- Serve at once.