Cuban Medianoche Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Serves: Serves 1
- ¼ cup Mmayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 14-inch sizza shell
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces seasoned pork, shredded
- 2 ounces diced ham
- 16 dill pickle chips
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and Italian dressing in a small bowl; spread evenly over pizza shell, up to ½-inch of edge.
- Sprinkle 3 oz of Swiss and 3 oz of mozzarella over pizza.
- Layer pork, ham and pickles evenly over cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheeses.
- Place in preheated 450° F conventional or pizza oven and bake 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.