Curry Shrimp Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 12-ounce dough ball
- ¼ cup crushed tomatoes
- 8 ounces raw shrimp
- ¼ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup ricotta
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Roll out dough ball.
- Mix tomatoes, sour cream, garlic powder and curry paste.
- Divide and set aside ¼ cup.
- Spread remaining sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella, onion and red pepper.
- Dot with ricotta.
- Toss shrimp with reserved sauce and arrange on pizza.
- Bake at 425 F until golden, about 18 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.