Da’ Greek Pizza
Courtesy of Anthony Spinato, Spinato’s Pizzeria, Tempe, Arizona
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: One 12-inch Pizza
- 1 pizza dough ball, stretched to 12-inch diameter
- 4 ounces tomato sauce or ½ ounce of olive oil
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 1 ounce canola or vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 ounces tomatoes
- 1 ounce pepperoncini, sliced
- 1 ounce Kalamata olives, rough chopped
- 1 ounce red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces mozzarella
- 2 ounces feta
- Spread sauce or oil across dough.
- Add a 4-ounce layer of mozzarella.
- Mix spinach with oil.
- Spread mixture evenly across pizza.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Next, add tomatoes, pepperoncini, olives and onions.
- Add a layer of cheese that is equal parts mozzarella and feta.
- Bake on a flat metal pan at 425 F for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust and cheese are golden brown.