Four Seasons (Quattro Stagione) Pesto Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 14-inch pizza shell (you will be creting four sections in the shell by rolling small pieces of pizza doiugh into two ropes, about the size of a pencil, to over the shell from one end to another)
- Cooked chicken
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Artichoke hearts
- ½ cup pesto sauce, spread over the pizza crust
- Lay the douigh ropes over the pizza crust crosswise so that you have 4 quarters.
- In one quarter, put some cooked chicken.
- In another quarter, put some sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- In another quarter, put some artichoke hearts.
- In another quarter, put mushrooms and olives.
- Sprinkle cheese (your choice - mozzarella, fontina, provolone, Asiago) lightly over each of the quarters lightly, so that when the cheese melts, all of the toppings are visible).
- As you have figured out by now, this makes a very tasty vegetarian pizza (sans the chicken).