Garlic Chicken Pizza (Sponsored by Grande Foodservice)
Sponsored by Grande Foodservice
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: One 14? pizza
- 1-14 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 5 oz. Grande Ricotta 5 oz. Chicken, cooked, chopped
- 1 ¼ oz. Garlic, roasted, chopped
- 1 ½ oz. Olive oil
- 6 oz. Pizza cheese, shredded or diced
- 2 Tbsp. Grande Romano, grated
- 1 tsp. Rosemary, dried
- Place pizza dough on a flat surface and stretch to 14” diameter.
- Crumble Ricotta evenly over the top.
- Layer dough with chicken and roasted garlic, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle evenly with East Coast Blend®, Romano and rosemary.
- Bake in a preheated 500°F deck oven for 6–10 minutes or 5–7 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.