Grilled Veggie Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- Proprietary tomato sauce
- 2 red peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 10 asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 white onions, sliced in to thick onion rings
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 14-inch pizza dough
- Brush vegetable slices with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables on hot grill pan; grill until tender crisp.
- Add sauce to dough, then lay vegetables atop.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil before serving.