Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza
Author: John Gutekanst
Recipe type: Pizzas
- ¾ cup of the jerk sauce
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk (mix into jerk sauce)
- Cut 7 boneless wings horizontally in half to produce chicken “coins”. Place the cut wings in a bowl and toss with the jerk-coconut marinade above.
- 5 ounces aged mozzarella or mozzarella/provolone mix
- ¼ cup or ½ ounce sliced red onion
- ¼ cup or ½ ounces sliced green pepper
- 1 ounce diced jalapeño
- 7 ounces pineapple tidbits
- Small handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 half lime, cut horizontally then very thinly to create paper-thin, half-moon slices
- Using your proprietary 14-inch dough, top with ½ cup jerk sauce. This will be very thin as compared to tomato sauce but it will bake in nicely.
- Place 5 ounces cheese on the sauce. Then the onion and green pepper, jalapeño and pineapple.
- Place the marinated chicken on the pizza then bake the pizza in a 475 F oven or higher to cook to a golden brown.
- When the pizza is cooked, toss the cilantro on the pizza and place one half-moon lime slices around the pizza.