Luis' Brunch Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 8 ounces Tezzata Chorizo-Style Pork Topping, 10017, thawed
- ½ cup refried beans, canned, thinned with 1 tablespoon water
- ¾ cup mild or medium-hot salsa
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Spread refried beans evenly over pizza shell, up to ½-inch from the edge.
- Spread salsa over beans.
- In a non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat, saute chorizo with eggs, until eggs are just set and no longer runny.
- Spread eggs & chorizo topping loosely over salsa.
- Sprinkle cilantro, an then cheese evenly over eggs.
- Place in preheated 450 F oven and bake 12-18 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.