Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 25-ounce dough ball
- 4 ounces Redpack Extra Heavy Pizza Sauce with Basil
- 3 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, sliced
- 3 ounces ground beef
- 3 ounces sausage
- 3 ounces onion diced
- 3 ounces bell peppers, diced
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces black olives, sliced
- 13-1/2 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 2-1/2 ounces cheddar, shredded
- Roll dough out to a 14-inch circle and place on a pizza screen and dock dough.
- Spread sauce to within ½-inch of dough edge.
- Place pepperoni and Canadian bacon over entire pizza.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in medium glass bowl, and microwave 1-1/2 minutes.
- Distribute over entire pizza, and then top with cheeses.
- Bake at 550 F about 8-10 minutes.