Pina Colada Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 par-baked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 ounces flaked coconut, divided
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces Wisconsin cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces Wisconsin mascarpone cheese, softened
- 5 ounces pineapple tidbits
- 1 ounce chocolate, shaved
- Place macadamia nuts and half the coconut, on a baking pan and bake at 450 degrees until lightly toasted; cool
- Blend eggs, remaining coconut, cream cheese, and mascarpone.
- Spread cheese mixture over crust.
- Arrange pineapple over top
- Sprinkle toasted coconut and toasted macadamia nut over top.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until crust and top of pizza are lighly browned.
- After baking, top with chocolate.