Courtesy of Brian Gojdics, Tutta Bella, Seattle, WA
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 dough ball
- 5 ounces squash puree
- pinch of thyme
- 2 ounces scamorza
- 3 ounces chanterelles
- 1½ ounces onions, roasted
- ¼ ounce Grana Padano
- Slap out dough ball to 10-inches in diameter.
- Evenly spread the squash puree to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle fresh thyme over the squash.
- Then evenly distribute the chanterelles and roasted onion over the thyme, along with the scamorza.
- Sprinkle with Grana Padano.
- Pull the pizza onto the peel and stretch to 12 inches.
- Bake until done. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
- How to: