Pizza Bianca (The Classic White Pizza)
This pie has received rave reviews from countless tradeshow attendees and test kitchen visitors. You will notice that specific quantities for the various ingredients are not given; this is because there is no size suggestion for this pie; make it how you like it and make it your own.
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- Dough Ball
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Provolone Cheese
- Gorgonzola Cheese
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Raw Pine Nuts
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Stretch the dough of your choice tot he thickness of your liking, and top first with the mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Next, lay on a nice portion of Gorgonzola cheese (the bluer, the better). You can stop right here and take it to the oven, or first add a sprinkling of pine nuts and a few twists of fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake at 550-600 degrees F for 3-5 min., and be sure to grate a bit of Parmigiano Reggiano on the pie when it comes out of the oven.