Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 12 cup salsa, thick and chunky
- 8 ounces pizza sauce, prepared
- 1 14-in. pizza shell
- 12 oz. Tezzata Mexican-Style Beef Crumbles, Spicy, thawed
- ½ cup black beans, canned, drained, rinsed
- ½ cup corn, canned, drained
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- 8 ounces cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend, shredded
- Mix salsa and pizza sauce together in a bowl.
- Spread sauce evenly over pizza shell, up to ½-inch of edge.
- Place beef, black beans, corn and peppers evenly over pizza surface.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Place in preheated 450 F conventional or pizza oven and bake 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.