Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 10-inch pizza shell, ready to use
- 4 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cubed, fresh tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced, raw mushrooms
- ¼ cup frozen green peas, defrosted and drained
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 4 thin, cooked asparagus spears wrapped with one thin slice of prosciutto each
- 1 raw whole egg
- 1 tablespoon parmigiano, grated
- Build a pizza by layering evenly the ingredients in the order listed up to the asparagus.
- Arrange the prosciutto-wrapped asparagus like the spokes of a wheel over the pie.
- Break an egg into the center and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake until golden.