Potato, Bacon & Provolone Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 14-inch pizza shell
- ¾ pound red skin potatoes, sliced almost paper-thin (about 35 slices)
- 2 tablespoons olie oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and coarsely chopped
- 5 ounces shredded provolone
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, garlic and rosemary.
- Arrange the slices of potatoes on the pizza crust in a circle working toward the center, overlapping the slices.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle on the bacon.
- Add the grated provolone evenly over the crust.