Rajin' Cajun Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 14 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 4 ounces Premoro Bias-Sliced Andoille Sausage Links 97478, thawed (about 20 slices)
- ½ cup yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 ounces Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Mix pizza sauce, mustard, cayenne and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Spread evenly over pie shell, up to ½-inch from the edge.
- Add remaining ingredients to pizza's surface.
- Place in 450 F oven and bake 12-18 min., or until rust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.