Seafood Pesto Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, cleaned, halved and sauteed in butter
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces pesto sauce.
- Evenly spread pesto sauce over pizza crust.
- Spread ½ of the mozzarella cheese over the pesto base.
- Add shrimp, tomato and yellow & red peppers.
- Add the rest of the mozzarella cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 450 F for 10 min., or until crust is golden brown.